Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Monday, January 13, 2014

All work and no play...


I'd be lying if I said that I'd rather be at work than at the gym on most days. I would also be lying if I said I was on time to work more often than I am to a class at Urban.

I'm sure it's no surprise how upset I was to find out that I'd be missing my workouts because of work this week. I'm working way more hours than my typical 8am-5pm schedule this week and it's already putting me in a funk. I didn't get out of work in time to make it to any classes tonight and even when I got home, I still had work to do. Super lame. I guess it's just part of being an adult though.

I'm trying really hard not to hate work right now for making me miss out on my workouts at Urban but such is life! Love what I do but I wish I could do it when there aren't workouts to be done.

The bright side to not being able to go to the gym is that I'm left with only a few workout options, one being running. Since I'm less than a week away from my half marathon, it would probably be a good use of my time to do some running. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make it to many classes this week due to my work schedule so this week will be dedicated to running and burpees.

I also know that I've got to be absolutely 100% committed to my meal plan since that's about all I can control this coming week. I'm not sure how happy I'll be by the end of this week with the lack of Time at Urban but I'll be damned if I pack on weight!!!!

Meal #1:
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal w/ hot water
6 MP Armor V
2 MP Battle Fuel

Meal #2:
2 egg whites/1 whole egg
1 cup broccoli
black pepper

Meal #3:
1 cup broccoli
5oz chicken

Meal #4:
1 scoop SFH whey
2 MP Battle Fuel

Meal #5:
5oz chicken
1 cup broccoli

Meal #6:
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1 tbsp. peanut butter 

No comments:

Post a Comment