Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I hate you, broccoli!


OLYMPIC LIFTING ACCESSORY
1) Front squat, peak of 1 ****(202#; PR of 7#)****
failed at 207 then dropped down to 175# for a set of 3
2) Clean pulls, 5 x 2 @ 115% of PR clean (175#)
3) Jerk balance from behind the neck, 5 X 2
4) Superset:
Good mornings (55#): 3 x 12
Barbell curls (35#): 3 x 12 


1 mile run: 9:37

Well, I was feeling really great today, lots of energy and had my meals all set out for the day...until I cracked a freaking tooth eating BROCCOLI during lunch!! Looks like its protein shakes, greek yogurt, eggs, and whatever other soft things I can eat until I can get into the dentist. UGH!

Meal #1
1/2 cup plain non fat greek yogurt
1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal

Meal #2
1 scoop sfh whey
1/2 med banana

Meal #3
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
I didn't finish my lunch because I was so upset 

Meal #4
1/2 greek yogurt

post workout:
1 scoop aminos

Meal #5
Soup...I hate soup. I had planned all my meals and I could even have it because of my dumb tooth. SOUPER LAME (yeah...I went there)

Meal #6:
1 scoop sfh whey 

Other than my dental issues, I am so excited to have hit another PR today! I'm feeling stronger and stronger every day and can't wait to see where this journey takes me. I was even more surprised I was sore after yesterdays marathon of classes. I can't wait to get back at it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment