Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Friday, January 24, 2014

Run run as fast as you can...


 I've only worked four days this week but three out of those four days have been 12+ hours long! Sleep has been sparse and my time in the gym has been minimal. This week (and last week) I've had to improvise my workouts during down time at work or when I finally get home at night.

The past two days I've ran 5k's! Yes. A 5k two days in a row. Who the heck am I?! You all know how much I LOATH running, so to have done two in a week (after running a half marathon on Sunday) is surprising. As proud as I am that I was able to stay the course, I feel like I've been missing out BIG TIME by not being able to make it to Urban the past two weeks.

I've said it before and I'll say it a million times more: I can't FREAKING wait until my schedule mellows out!!! But unfortunately, I know the next three months are going to be full of long nights so here is to improving my workouts and lots of running!

I came into work this morning and found this countdown on my desktop! Our Annual Franchise Conference is one of the biggest events that we do so this really stresses me out. Being an adult blows!

5k time - 35:43 running is clearly not my strong suit...I am DYING to lift all the thiiiiiiings!

Meal 1:
1/2 plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal (with hot water)
6 MP Armor V
2MP Battle Fuel

Meal #2:
1 scoop SFH Whey
12 almonds

Meal #3:
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli

Meal #4:
1 scoop SFH whey

Meal #5:
5oz ground turkey
1 cup broccoli

Meal 6:
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment