Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So. Freaking. TIRED!



BLAH! Today has been way too long and definitely didn't go the way I would have wanted it to. Work is getting increasingly busy to the point where I had to be in the office until 8:30pm tonight. I didn't even know that I was pulling over time until late this afternoon. I was frustrated thinking that I'd finally be able to get back on a normal schedule but I managed to sneak away for the accessory class while everyone else in my department took a break for dinner. I would have loved to have done the WOD tonight too but it just wasn't a possibility.

I wasn't prepared to be at work for so freaking long so I didn't have a real dinner, I just made due with my protein, almonds and whatever I could find in the break room. I used to store tuna at work but never ate it, but it looks like I need to keep food at work since late nights will probably be the norm for the next few weeks. 
 
OLYMPIC LIFTING ACCESSORY
1) Snatch push press, peak of 2 (127# PR)
2) Pause snatch deadlift (2-5 second pause at mid-thigh), 5 sets of 2 with 110% PR snatch (107#)
3) Superset:
Barbell lunges (#65): 3 x 8, each leg, alternating
Wide grip strict pull-ups: 3 x 10 (black band)
Incline press: 3 x 12 (20# dumbbells) 


Meal 1:
1/2 plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal (with hot water)
6 MP Armor V
2MP Battle Fuel

Meal #2:
1 scoop SFH Whey
12 almonds

Meal #3:
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli

Meal #4:
1 scoop SFH whey

Pre WOD:
2 MP Battle Fuel

Post WOD:
1 scoop MP Aminos

Meal #5:
1 scoop SFH whey
15 almonds

1 med banana

Meal 6:
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment