Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Feed me!


I GOT TO GO TO URBAN TODAY!!!!

Oh sweet day! I left work so fast that I was able to make it to Olympic Lifting and the 7pm class. I couldn't have been happier! I am terribly sore but happy none the less. My left leg (more my rectus femoris/quads) was giving me a lot of trouble while I was in the bottom of my snatch and any other squat movements so I didn't do the metcon, instead I ran 2miles.

My meals were on point but today, for the first time in a while, I felt super hungry even right after I ate. Lunch was pretty brutal. I was super hungry still and had to sit infront of a basket full of treats that I wouldn't have had a problem eating about 6months ago. Worst part is, that damn basket will be sitting infront of me the rest of the week taunting me. I hate you, basket!


All in all, it was a pretty good day and I am happy to have been able to make it to the gym! OH! And I got my first unassisted kipping pull up today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even strung a couple together! Yeah, today was a good day.


OLYMPIC LIFTING
3-position muscle snatch to overhead squat (floor, above knee, hip), 4 x 3
2 position snatch, floor + hang from below knee, 4 x 2
Snatch from floor, peak of 2

7pm WOD
Bar Muscle Ups Kipping pull ups (5x2-EMOM)
Back Squat (5x7-EOMOM) 115#
Metcon (AMRAP - Reps)
Tabata: 
1. Wall Ball Shots (20/14) 
2. Shuttle Sprints (20') 
3. Thrusters (95/65) 
4. Burpees
2 mile run (18:36)


Meal 1:
1/2 plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal (with hot water)
6 MP Armor V
2MP Battle Fuel

Meal #2:
1 scoop SFH Whey
12 almonds

Meal #3:
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli

Meal #4:
1 scoop SFH whey

Pre WOD:
2 MP Battle Fuel

Post WOD:
1 scoop MP Aminos

Meal #5:
5oz ground turkey
1 cup broccoli

Meal 6:
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt



No comments:

Post a Comment