Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Old enough to know better, too young to care.


Never again! I've felt like a bag of ass the entire day, but last night was a hoot! Such a great time spent with some of the people who I deeply admire and many failed attempts to back squat Ed. Oh man, that was a fun way to end 2013 :)

Today was spent trying to rehydrate, sleep, and eat. I even managed to get a little workout in even though I am immensely sore from falling a crap tons of times! 

Breakfast:
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal 
6 armor v
2 battle fuel

Lunch:
5oz chicken
1 cup spinch
10 almonds

Snack:
1 scoop sfh
10 almonds

Dinner:
5oz chicken
1 cup spinach

Before bed:
1/2 cup yogurt

I'm really excited about doing Isabel tomorrow! One of my many goals for this year is to have a sub 5min RX Isabel so I'm interested to see how I do to kick off the year and see if I've improved since the last time we did it. (Edit: Maybe we're not doing Isabel tomorrow. I might have lied but either way I'm looking forward to a great WOD tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment