Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

And so it begins...

I started Crossfit a short five months ago with no real intention of being terribly good or insanely fit by any means. It wasn't until I actually stepped into a workout and felt the rush of excitement that I realized that I loved getting my ass handed to me everyday courtesy of Fran, Cindy, Grace, and all the other lovely ladies so endearingly referred to as the "Nasty Girls" of Crossfit. Fast forward to today, I've participated in Biggest Winner, competed at WODtoberfest and The Wicked West Challenge, and I am completely and utterly devoted to getting healthy with the help of all the coaches at Urban WarFit. Ok. So what now?

Well, this afternoon I sat down with Rob and just wanted to talk about re-vamping my meal plan so that I can continue on with the success that I have already experienced since starting at Urban. Little did I know, Rob had WAY more in store for me than I could have ever imagined. The next few months will be about getting lean, cutting my excess body fat, and becoming the athlete that Rob, so graciously, believes that I can be. Even more importantly, I want to be the person that I have craved to be for so long but couldn't find the strength or motivation to be! This is my journey to a better me. And to the opens! :)

So, why this blog? Well, Rob knows better than anyone that success comes with accountability and I sure as hell need it now more than ever. This blog will pretty much be my hub of accountability and encouragement. Yes, I'm going to post picture of all my meals. Yes, I'm going to talk about every workout that I do. And yes, you will get tired of hearing about my every move. But I'm also going to share every success and failure along the way no matter how hard it may be for me to be so transparent. If you're up for it, follow me as I challenge myself to reach my health and fitness goals, words of encouragement are always be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment