Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Saturday, December 14, 2013

C is for cookie...and cookies ARE NOT for me!

All the cookies we won't be eating!


Yesterday had been another ball buster! It really all started when I got into work and realized that someone had highjacked my breakfast. On Thursday, I strategically brought two servings of breakfast to work knowing that we would have a half day Friday, so I didn't come prepared with anything. I ended up having to make things up on the fly and work with what I had at that point as far as food. It was pretty shitty to say the least, to have planned out things and them not go your way. To be out of control in this situation REALLY sucked! Instead of Ezekiel cereal and eggs, all I had were almonds and SFH! Not that that's bad, it just wasn't ideal!

Anyway, the day went on, and to be honest, I really sucked about keeping to my meal plan. And it wasn't even that I ate a bunch of crap that I shouldn't have. Really, I didn't eat much of anything! Hell, I made 60+ pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and didn't dare eat one. I was even surrounded but 100's of cookies and didn't find the desire to forfeit any of my hard work for a moment of satisfaction with sweets.

So anyway, I took a rest day, Working on mobility and staying loose. My boyfriend so sweetly bought a pull-up bar so throughout the day I'm working on strict pull-ups and kipping. Its my goal to get unassisted kipping pullups by the end of the year. I've been using the thin red band lately for my kipping pull ups so I am almost there!

Here is what I did actually end up eating (when I actually ate):

Meal 1:
handful of almonds (those bums for stealing my breakfast!)
1 scoop SFH Endurance
6 Armor v
2 battle fuel



No Snack

Meal 2:
5oz ground turkey
1 cup spinach
2 tablespoons salsa

At the cookie party I at maybe 5 carrots and a few celery sticks, one black bean paleo brownie and drank quite a bit of booze. I made it out of there alive and with no regrets! The thing I need to work on today is EATING!






No comments:

Post a Comment