Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Thursday, December 5, 2013

They see me rowin'...

They hatin'. Patrollin' they tryna catch me rowin' dirty!

Winter is upon us and holy crap can my body feel it! I woke up this morning with the worst sore throat and was congested beyond belief.  The cold weather also brings about cluster headaches for me and they SUCK! It's probably the worst pain I have ever felt in my entire life. Some things said to help relieve or prevent cluster headaches is a balanced diet and regular exercise. Well aren't I in luck! I'm eating clean and getting in some awesome workouts so I'm interested to see if I have fewer headaches this year around (or hopefully none at all).

Metcon:
5K Row for time (22:01)
PR of 1:04 on 9/23/2013

I felt like crap going into this metcon and not any better during but I pushed through (with help of CJ's encouragement) and PR'ed!!!! I'm pretty stoked about that. It was definitely a mental battle to push through the funk I was in and give it my all. Rowing (and running) are definitely not strengths of mine so to have PRed is a victory that I will proudly celebrate.

Meal #1:
Half a medium banana (which I ate in the car on my way to work so its not pictured here)
1 tablespoon SFH fish oil (not pictured)
Plain Greek yogurt
6 MusclePharm Armor-V
2 MusclePharm Battle Fuel (not pictured)
*I've got to work on not eating everything before I get a photo of what I'm putting into my body!



Snack #1:
1 scoop SFH Endurance In Race protein
10 almonds



Meal #2:
6oz baked chicken
1/2 cup broccoli
1/4 med sweet potato



Snack #2:
Plain Greek yogurt
10 almonds



Pre workout:
2 MusclePharm Battle Fuel
1 scoop MusclePharm Aminos

Post workout:
1 scoop MusclePharm Aminos

Meal #3:
4oz chicken
sprouts
chicken broth (my throat is killing me so I'm tossing my chicken and veggies in broth to make a quick soup)

Snack #3:
1 scoop SFH Endurance protein

No comments:

Post a Comment