Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Everything is alright if I just breathe...

I've been sick the past few days and I would have hoped by now that my sniffling and coughing would have subsided. I finally got a good amount of sleep last night but that hasn't seemed to help me kick the funk. I've spent most of the day laying low and trying to get better before tomorrows Iron Fitness athlete clinic. Even though I'm not feeling well I focused on doing some mobility and core work just to keep moving. I'm going to try squeezing in a run before the end of the day so long as my breathing holds up (gosh, I'm doing a great job at painting myself as a hot mess aren't I?)

My activity level may not have been anywhere near as intense as I would have liked it but I made sure to keep my diet on point: I was really terrible about getting pictures. All I wanted to do was eat and get in bed.

Meal #1:
1 cup Greek yougurt
3 small strawberries
6 Armor-V
2 Battle Fuel

Snack #1:
10 almonds
1 scoop SFH Endurance

Meal #2:
Chicken soup with lots of veggies (oh man that hit the spot for this sickie lady!)

Snack #2:
1 tbls nut butter
2battle fuel

Meal #3: (later tonight)
4oz cod
8 stalks asparagus

Snack #3: (later tonight)
 1 cup greek yogurt

Side note: I streamed the American Open today to see Sam lift, and boy was I ever inspired!!! I so deeply crave to be as strong and composed as that woman right there. It was a bit of a bummer that my body is just too weak and tired to do anything to work towards that goal today, but I'm hoping that turns around soon. I can't wait for tomorrow and I especially can't wait for the Iron Fitness Games so I can LIFT ALL THE THINGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment