Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Box squats or bust!



Today was a good day all in all. I really wanted to do the WOD today but my shoulders got a pretty good burn during Sam's class. I am looking forward to having more good days ahead of me this week where I'm getting my meals in and hitting some more PRs.

Olympic Accessory Class
Box squats work up to peak, 3x2 at peak weight (225#; 20# PR)
Clean RDL, 5 x 2 @ 110% PR clean (165#)
Push press, 5 X 2 @ 110% PR strict press
superset with hammer curls 5 X 12
**Didn't do push presses because of my wrist**
Incline press 5x10 superset with hammer curls 5x12 
+1.5mile run after class

Meal #1:
1 cup low fat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup raspberries (out of blueberries)
1/8 cup ezekial cereal
6 armor v
2 battle fuel



Meal #2:
1 whole egg/2 egg whites
1 cup broccoli
1/4 avocado



Meal #3:
5 oz ground turkey
Over a cup of spinach (that wilted like crazy when I reheated my lunch)
1/4 avocado



Meal #4:
1 scoop SFH protein
10 almonds
Forgot my shaker at home and to improvise. It was the chunkiest protein shake of my life...it was a little rough.


Post-workout: 1 scoop aminos
I made a funnel!


Meal #5 (in the making):
6oz cod
large green salad
1/4 avocado
1tblsp basalmic

Meal #6 (later tonight):
1 scoop whey

No comments:

Post a Comment