Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Just another manic Monday...

The past few days have felt like a major set back for me, mostly emotionally. I drove into work yesterday (Monday) and mid-drive had a cluster headache. In the middle of the work day I had another episode. It really is tough to get anything done when all you can think about is how much you don't want to be in pain anymore. My one victory was that I actually ate! And I stuck with my meal plan (minus the pictures...I'll get better...I swear)! I had to run to the store before work and gather my meal stuff because Sunday was a disaster of a day and I didn't meal prep. I didn't even make it to Urban in fear that I'd crumble to the floor in pain mid-workout if I had another cluster headache. But at this point it's all about just putting one foot in front of the other for me. If I can get through the day with one victory, like eating or not feeling like I'm going to die, right now, I'll take it. Although, there are deadlifts in todays (Tuesday) WOD and I don't want to miss that. Oh dear Lord, don't let me miss deadlifts today! Amen.

Here's what I ate on Monday 12/16/13:

Meal #1:
1 cup low fat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries
1/8 cup ezekial cereal

Meal #2:
1 whole egg/2 egg whites
1 cup broccoli
1/4 avocado

Meal #3:
5 oz chicken
green salad
1 tblsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 avocado

Meal #4:
1 scoop SFH protein
10 almonds

Meal #5:
6oz cod
large green salad
1/4 avocado
1tblsp basalmic

Meal #6
1 scoop whey

No comments:

Post a Comment