Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

The weekend has flown by! Friday, like I mentioned in my last post, was a bit crazy but of course the weekend didn't end there! Saturday kicked off with an amazing 12 Days of Crossfit WOD at Urban and then it was back again for the holiday party. I stayed in control with my meals and didn't really have the desire to do the whole cheat meal thing and partake in beers, breads, or desserts. I kept things simple at the party and had just has meats and salads and I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything, it was a good feeling. Well, ok I had some cheese! (One day, I WILL remember to get all my food photos)

Meal #1:
3 egg whites/1 whole egg1/2 broccoli stalk
handful of spinach
2 battle fuel
6 armor v

Snack #1/Post-workout:
10 almonds
1 scoop aminos
1/2 serving power coco

Meal #2:
5oz salmon
mixed greens salad
1 tbsp olive oil

Snack #2:
1 scoop SFH Endurance

Meal #3:
About 4oz bbq chicken
salad with olive oil and black pepper
2 slices of pepper jack cheese

So that was Saturdays meals. Today I hit some rough patches. Again, it wasn't that I am making bad food choices, I'm not making many food choices at all. My cluster headaches have hit me hard today and they present themselves with the most debilitating pain ever. I've been hiding out in a dark room for most of the day just trying to feel even remotely functional enough to get out of bed to get water. I am really really REEEALLLYYY hoping that these headaches come few and far between this year. Last year I could go or do anything because of these clusters headaches and I would hate to be set back because of them. This morning I ate breakfast and my first snack, but since then, I haven't had much of an appetite, the energy, or even the strength to fight through the pain to get food on the table. I know that skipping out on eating isn't helping me reach my goals, but even the slightest of movements has me reeling in pain. Let's hope this crap hits the road soon so I can get back on track and get ready for this coming Saturday. Iron Fitness Games Games, OH YEAH! LIFT HEAVY SH*T!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment