Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I feel nice, like sugar and spice



This is how I felt all day today! Cookies, brownies, and pies galore! It's the holiday season and every vendor or partner that we work with is sending all kinds of fat kid food. It sucks. There are moments that I really just want to shove a few cookies into my mouth but then I remember how hard I've worked so far and giving up that progress isn't worth it. So you can suck it, baked goods!

In other news, I've been feeling great the past few days! My energy has been steady throughout the day for the most part and I'm feeling strong during WODs. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next few days and weeks has in store for me as far as progress both physically and mentally.

Olympic Accessory Class:
Overhead squat 3x3@ peak weight (115#)
Deficit snatch pulls, 5 x 3 @ 100% PR snatch (45kg)
Weighted strict pull-up, 3x3 @ peak weight (12.5# + black band)

7PM Crossfit Class:
Double Unders max effort (1x3, clearly a movement that I need to work on!)
Thruster; 10min to find 1RM (I ended up doing back squats. My wrist still hurts while in the rack position. I hit a 195# back squat before time ran out, I felt good and thought I could hit more if I had more time.)
Metcon:
10 min AMRAP (3+33)
50 Double unders (I did singles)
10 Thrusters (I did 10 back squats at 105#)
70' sprint
*I consciously tried to push myself mentally tonight, telling myself to keep pushing through the suck. I'm realizing more and more that crossfit is more than just how much I can push myself physically, it's just as much about me pushing myself mentally. I'm working on being just as strong mentally as I am physically!

Meal #1:
1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal (with hot water)
1/4 cup strawberries
6 Armor V
2 Battle Fuel



Snack #1:
1 scoop SFH Endurance protein
1/2 cup non fat greek yogurt



Meal #2:
5oz chicken
1 stalk broccoli



Snack #2:
Half medium banana
10 almonds


Pre-workout:
2 Battle Fuel
1 scoop aminos
I had 8 almonds between classes

Post-workout:
1 scoop aminos

Meal #3:
4oz chicken
1 stalk broccoli

Snack #3:
1 scoop SFH protein

And I got something awesome in the mail!! Whoooo! Things just got super serious!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment