Fight for each victory

Fight for each victory

Monday, December 30, 2013

It feels good to be home




IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK AT URBAN!!!!!! It was so nice to finally workout with other people again. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I find it so hard to workout at home so to be around the people who motivate me to keep on keeping on was a nice change.

Today I committed to a 9 week challenge that Jess is putting together, mind you I only said I'd do it after she called me out on Facebook. Looks like I've found a good person to keep me accountable! Over the next 9 weeks I'll be tracking my body fat percentage and inches lost which will be nice to couple with my meal plans! So much accountability and so many goals for the next year, I'm getting excited!!!!  

Box squats (work up to peak of 1)
  • 1x3@95#
  • 1x3@135#
  • 1x3@175#
  • 1x2@205#
  • 1x2@215#
  • 1x2@235#
  • 1x1@245#
  • 1x1@255#
  • 1x1@260# I'm pretty stoked about this!!!!!
Clean RDL, 5 x 2 @ 115% PR clean
  • 1x2@45kg
  • 1x2@65kg
  • 5x2@75kg
Push press, 4 X 2 @ 115% PR strict press 
  •  Stayed at 95# for push presses. I've been subbing this with incline presses because of my wrist so I wanted to ease into it with the weight.
superset with hammer curls 4 X 12
  • 2x12 with 20# dumbbell
  • 2x12 with 15# dumbbell (my shoulders were getting fried by the last two sets!) 
I originally planned to do Sam's accessory class and then the 7pm WOD but my shoulders were shot so instead I came home and did three rounds of 50 air squats, 40 v-ups and 15 jumping pull ups (3 second hold at the top of the pull up). Since I wont be able to make it to Urban tomorrow for the 9am class because of work, I'll be going on a run! I haven't done much running as of late and I'm signed up for a half marathon come January...guess who's freaking out?! This will be my 6th one and I've never been the best runner but I'm interested to see how I end up doing now that I've been doing crossfit. This should be interesting!

I must be losing my mind, could have sworn I took pictures of my meals but alas, no photos in my gallery.

Meal #1:
1/2 cup greek yogurt
6 armor v
2 battle fuel
..and coffee. I'm a much better person after having coffee!

Meal #2:
I was supposed to have 2 egg white and 1 whole egg. This morning I hard boiled my eggs and planned to just take the yoke out but my eggs crumbled with the shell. Super annoying. Luckily I had a backup plan. 
1 scoop SFH
handful of almonds


Meal #3:
5oz chicken
1 1/2 cups spinach (measured uncooked then steamed)
I ate 10 almonds after I finished my lunch

Meal #4:
1 med apple
10 almonds

Post workout:
1 scoop aminos
1/4 mango

Meal #5:
5oz chicken
1 1/2 cup spinach

Meal #6:
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 tbsp peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment